Huron Alloys meets the criteria for Essential Businesses and Operations, and thus will remain open to service our customers and do our part in maintaining supply chains during this unprecedented time.
Our employees are working remotely where possible and as a result, we ask that you utilize email vs. making a phone call as your main means of communication at this time.
I assure you, our staff are consistently checking emails and will respond to your email in a timely manner.
Please contact the following:
• Stacey, Sales Representative – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shawn, Sales Representative – email@example.com
• Jason, Shop Foreman – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Angel, Temporary Office Administration – email@example.com
• Craig Bulsza, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you must call the office, please do so at 519-336-1556 and if nobody is available to answer the phone, you will receive instruction for getting a hold of us via our after-hour service.
As concern for the spread of the COVID-19 continues, we would like to reassure you that Huron Alloys has put in protocols to ensure the safety of our employees. At this time, there will be no disruption in sales, quoted lead times or delivery, but like everyone, we will continue to monitor and navigate through this evolving situation.
We wish health and safety to all as we move forward together during these difficult times.