The Management of Huron Alloys Inc. is operating under the control of a quality management system along the lines laid down in ISO 9001:2015 standards.
The Company places particular emphasis on obtaining Customer satisfaction by:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Responding promptly and accurately to customer inquiries and orders
- A constant pursuit of quality, value and reliability in the products and services the Company supplies to its customers
- Constantly striving to meet and where possible to exceed its customer’s expectations
- Working closely with its customers and suppliers in seeking to establish the highest quality standards
- Adopting a forward-looking view on future business decisions which have an impact on quality
- Training all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management
To meet specific requirement of the customer, Huron Alloys Inc. applies a quality management system in conjunction with other management controls; this is described in the Quality and Procedures Manuals.
Responsibility for upholding this policy is Company-wide under the guidance and with the assistance of senior management who encourage the personal commitment of all staff to address quality as part of their skill base.
It is the Company’s policy to seek to operate to these standards continuously and to implement and operate fully the ISO 9001:2015 standard through registration and annual review.
The Company complies with all applicable legislation relevant to its industry including all health and safety regulations.