We’re excited to say that our business is growing and we’re in need of a qualified Full-Time Sales Assistant to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals.
The Sales Assistant position is part of the Inside Sales Department. Acting as a member of a sales team, you are responsible for providing support to a Senior Sales Representative. Together, you will be responsible for reaching sales targets by selling products and services and providing exceptional customer service.
To provide administrative and project-related sales support by:
- Accurately processing customer transactions such as orders and quotes.
- Converse with customers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to products, specifications, shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Arrange shipments and monitor schedules to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Customer follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction and to gather feedback
- Create and maintain various spreadsheets and customer records.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Conducting research for various projects
- Managing various administrative tasks outside of the sales realm on an ongoing basis
- Periodically take on ad-hoc projects at the direction of the General and Sales Manager, gathering needed information and completing tasks with precision and insight.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
The following experience is always great, but if you are the right fit for our organization and you lack some of the skills below, we are willing to provide you with the training that is needed with the exception of computer skills, you must have those already ….
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel in particular)
- Some familiarity with inside sales operations including customer service, logistics, sourcing, urgency and products
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written) and phone skills
- A quick learner, capable of following written and verbal instructions and procedures and acting upon them in an independent manner
- Able to read, analyze and interpret numbers and perform basic business math
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Results driven attitude
We offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package in a positive, progressive and thriving work environment.
If you have exceptional customer service, organizational and computer skills, draw energy from being part of a team, and want to be part of a growing local business, we want to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted. Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Please submit your resume below, email to email@example.com or apply in person. Please include salary expectations with submission.